The Certified Standards Expert (CSE) is a subject matter professional with a higher level of knowledge and understanding of a specific IPC standard or group of standards but does not teach or train IPC classes. This certification focuses on detailed knowledge of a particular standard and is validated by rigorous time testing that demonstrates a fluid knowledge of the materials. We are offering the CSE Expert Classes within these Certifications IPC-A-610, IPC/WHMA-A-620, IPC J-STD-001 and IPC-7711/7721 classes.
The IPC Certified Standards Expert (CSE) possesses the ability to:
- Navigate the IPC standard quickly and efficiently
- Identify relevant sections of the standard to address specific questions
- Act as a subject matter expert on all matters related to the standard
- Apply the standard to specific company needs
- IPC-A-610, Acceptability of Electronic Assemblies
- J-STD-001 Requirements for Soldered Electrical & Electronic Assemblies
- IPC-A-620 IPC Acceptability of Wire/Cable Harness Assemblies
- IPC-A-7711/7721 Rework, Modifications and Repair of Electronic Assemblies
Upon satisfactory completion of all written exams at an 80% or higher, participants will receive Certified Standards Expert (CSE) certification.
Class Length: 32 hours
Certification Length: 24 months