J-STD-001 Certified Solder Technicians Needed – Earn $2,030+ Weekly!
PMG, the nation’s leading provider of skilled Technicians for manufacturing companies experiencing production surges, is seeking Solder Technicians with active J-STD-001 certifications for a project starting immediately.
PMG’s job opportunities include some of the best wages in the industry, the opportunity to earn guaranteed overtime, the opportunity to travel to unique locations at PMG’s expense and the opportunity to develop skills and gain experience in some of the nation’s most well-known manufacturing companies.
This specific opportunity is for a temporary project with one of our Fortune 50 aerospace and defense manufacturing clients assembling electronic aircraft guidance and sensor components.
Additional Details are as follows:
- Job Title: Solder Technician
- Requirements: J-STD-001 Certification
- Regular Pay Rate: $24/hour
- OT Pay Rate: $36/hour. Paid after 40 hours in a week. 60 hours are guaranteed every week!
- Start Date: Immediately
- Travel Details: Requires travel to the East Coast. Airfare and lodging is arranged and paid by PMG.
- Per Diem: You will receive $50 per day on top of wages to cover meals and incidentals while traveling.
To learn more, please either call us at 1 (866) 522-6701 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and mention that you are interested in our Solder Technician opportunity.